As of July 8, 2020Ketogen and Ketogen are brands / trade names of Ketogen Europe B.V. Ketogen Europe B.V. is what we mean when we talk about "we" or "we".
Processing purposesKetogen processes your personal data for the following purposes:creating your website account;taking out a subscription;processing an order;delivery of your order;sending emails with offers;processing questions via the contact form;processing questions to customer service.
1. Your accountDuring the ordering process you must first register. You will then have to provide personal information. You will receive a user account where you can log in to view, change and / or delete data. We use your name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, billing address and payment information. We need this information in the context of the contract we conclude with you. We store this information until you delete your user account, we also store this information so that you do not have to fill in everything all the time and we can contact you more easily if necessary. You can change your account information at any time or you can opt out of your account.
2. Take out a subscriptionYou can subscribe with us, where we use your personal data to process the payment. For this purpose we use your billing address, telephone number, payment details, email address, name and address and IP address.We need this information in the context of the contract we conclude with you. We keep this information for two years after termination and seven years thereafter (legal retention obligation).
3. Order processingWhen you place an order with us, we use your personal data for proper processing of the order. We can then pass on your personal data to our delivery service to deliver the order to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company. For this purpose we use your payment details, name and address, IP address, e-mail address, telephone number and billing address. We are legally obliged to do so. We keep this information until your order is completed and seven years later (legal retention).
6. Contact formYou can ask us questions via the contact form. When using the contact form, we ask for your customer details (email address, telephone number, name, address and customer number). We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response, and for up to six months afterwards. This way we have the information at hand for follow-up questions. It also allows us to train our customer service to get even better.
7. Customer serviceOur customer service is available by phone and e-mail. To help you quickly with questions, we use your data and make notes that we keep. Handy if you contact us again. Details of the conversation and / or an email exchange with you will be recorded. In this way you help us to analyze and improve our services.
Our service providersWe work with certain companies that can receive your personal data from us. With the exception of the partners described above, we will under no circumstances pass on your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example, by order of the police in the event of a suspected crime).
The security of personal dataThe security of personal data is very important to us.To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:Upon receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected system - we take physical measures such as locks and safes to protect access to the systems in which personal data is stored - we use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL), which store all information between you and our website when your personal information is entered.
Inspection, modification and deletion of your dataIf you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have stored about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can also request us to change or delete your data. If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can always withdraw your consent, after which we will stop the processing.Always be clear about who you are so that we can be sure we are correcting or removing information from the right person.
File a complaintIf you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.